viernes, 11 de julio de 2014

Resting :)

It’s only the second week, and I’m feeling tired already.

I tried to finish Paris in only one week, I was across the city every day, walking like crazy, feeling happy to be here, but I think it wasn’t necessary, I will have enough time here.

Now, this week I’ve been acting in a different way. I take some time for resting when I get tired, visit one place by day and get to know it better, with no rush.

Food in France is amazing, I love it. But it’s so different to the Mexican one, I miss spicy and tortillas every day J I think it’s going to be hard to adapt to that, but I’m trying, and I go to a new place every day to taste different kind  of food from another countries.




We, as a group, have a lot of plans for next week, and now I’m covering forces to exploit it in the best way I can. 






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario