martes, 8 de julio de 2014

A whole new world :)


I love the feeling of finding differents places, to get lost in a new city and find your way back home while step by step you get amazed of everything you see. 

Is hard to explain everything on my mind right now, but I can definitily say that I have a one life opportunity, and I will exploit it in the best way I can. 


First of all, my group is great, I never saw them before and we kind of clic immediately, we all have a good relation and we help each other. We have different ages, careers, masters and PhD's, so we can contribute with our knowledges in our areas, or just in our lifes. And this make our relación richer.


It's been only one week, fool of experiences, and I just can't wait to see what's next :D



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario